Information we collect: We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information you give us. This includes information provided when you use our services, such as your name, email address, postal address, telephone number, and any other information you provide us with.
- Information we collect about you. This includes information we collect when you use our services, such as your IP address and location data.
Use of information: We may use the information we collect from you in the following ways:
- To provide our services to you.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To notify you of changes to our services.
- To comply with legal and regulatory requirements.
Security: We take the security of your personal information seriously and have appropriate technical and organizational measures in place to protect it from unauthorized access, use, disclosure, alteration or destruction.
Your rights: You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data.
Access to your information: You have the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with applicable law.